With the Connector Chrome extension, you can quickly add contacts or contact information to your Contacts+ smart address book.
To use the Connector extension, you'll need the following:
- A Contacts+ account - sign up here for free!
- Google Chrome
To Install the Extension
- Go to the Google Chrome Store, and search for “Connector Contacts+” or click here.
- Then select Add to Chrome.
- On the extension, popup click Add Extension.
- Once the extension has successfully downloaded, you'll see the popup. Here you can Turn on Sync to add the extension to all your computers.
- Click on the extension option in your Chrome toolbar, and select Contact+ and Sign in.
- Last, authorize the Contacts+ Connector to access your Contacts+ data by clicking the Authorize option.
You can now save contacts information from different sites to your Contacts+ smart Address book!
How to use the Connector
To save a contact or contact's information, using the Connector follow the steps below:
- Click on the Connector extension. Here you can add tags and notes.
- If you need to add more information, click on the Add or Correct info option.
- When done, click on Add to Contacts. Your new contact will be added to your Contacts+ account immediately.
The connector collects the following information:
- Personally identifiable information
- For example, name, address, email address, age, or identification number.