If you are seeing an error on your Contacts+ account stating "You've reached the contact limit for your email@example.com account" for your connected Google account,
this usually means your Google contact storage is exceeding the allowed quota.
Google has strict limitations on the storage of contacts few of them are:
- Up to 25,000 contacts (including in the "Other" and "Trash" folders)
- Each contact must be up to 128k in size
- The maximum total size of all contacts is 20MB
- No contact may have more than 500 fields
Please make sure that your Google account contacts meet the above criteria.
The most common reason for this error would be the number of contacts.
If you encounter this situation, you can try the basic troubleshooting mentioned below at https://contacts.google.com/
- Check the "Trash" folder, and empty it if needed
- Check the “Other” section, and delete as many contacts from there as possible
- Check the storage on Drive/Gmail to make sure you are not over quota on these services
Please contact our support for any questions or clarifications.