Welcome to Contacts+!
Contacts+ is a powerful contact management tool that helps you stay fully connected with your contacts. As a centralized database, Contacts+ syncs together all of your address books, merges duplicates and adds more complete and enriched contact information from the web. Contacts+ lets you keep all your contacts synchronized and up-to-date on your phone, desktop, and even in your Gmail. Download our apps and you’ll be able to access your contacts everywhere you need them.
This guide serves as a resource for getting started with our Web App. We outline the first things to do as a new user, best practice actions to take, and how to become a power user. Welcome aboard!
- Knowledge Base: Our Knowledge Base is a good place to find all Contacts+ help articles and how-to guides.
- Contact Us: If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Contacts+ Support team. We are here to help. Contact us here.
- Blog: Interested in the latest things on customer intelligence, contact management, and Contacts+ news? Subscribe to our blog to stay in the loop.
To set yourself up for success, we'll walk you through the first crucial steps in setting up your Contacts+ account.
1. Download Contacts+ for Android from our website or the Google Play Store
- Create your Contacts+ account. Feel free to use the Sign Up with Google option if you have a Gmail account (by doing so, you'll use your Gmail credentials to create your Contacts+ account).
2. Complete the onboarding flow
- Connect your Google Contacts, iCloud, or Exchange/Office 365 address book to your Contacts+ account.
- Connect a social profile (i.e. Twitter).
3. Let Contacts+ sync all of your contacts
- In less than a minute, you should notice that all of your contacts have been synced to the Contacts+ for Android app.
4. Settings page
- Click the Settings [gear] icon to manage the following sections: Manage Subscription, contacts, Messaging, Dialer & Calls, Caller ID, Block numbers, Themes, and Dual SIM mode.
- Manage Subscription: Upgrade to Premium to reap the benefits of a Premium subscription.
- Sync sources: ensure all address book sources you want syncing with Contacts+ have been added, you've selected your preferred sync settings, and you've either enabled or disabled your Device contacts.
- You can add additional address books via the [plus] icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Contacts :
- Name format: change how names are displayed.
- Sort contacts by: Contacts can be sorted accordingly.
- Notifications: choose if you want to receive notifications on your device about a transcribed business card, contact updates, duplicates, or upcoming birthdays.
- Messaging: Change Notifications, popup, text size, signature, Group messaging and MMS and SMS settings here.
- Dialer &Calls: Change the Dialpad language and call and call screen settings from here.
- Caller ID: Switch on the toggle so that, when you make or get a call with caller ID on, you can see information about callers or businesses not in your contacts.
- Block numbers: Switch on the toggle so that you will not receive calls from numbers reported as spam. Tap on "Add number to block list" to add a number to the block list and tapping on the blocked number allows you to unblock it from the list.
- Themes: You can easily change the app theme from here.
- Dual SIM: Contacts+ supports most Dual SIM devices.
Now that you've finished the first five steps as a new user, next we'll walk you through best practice guidelines for getting the most out of Contacts+ for Android.
1. View Contact.
- Click on a contact to view all details, add the contact as a favorite (via the … button), edit the contact (via the pencil icon), etc.
- Call List: The list of contacted calls is displayed.
- Tapping on the overflow button with reference to a contact in the call log displays several options like Call
Show History, Send SMS, Remove from the call log, Copy phone number, Block, Whatsapp.
- A list of messages loaded with tag Inbox, Unread and Blocked.
- Apply updates where you see fit. If you ignore an update, it will not be offered to you again.
- Apply duplicates where you see fit. You can merge all duplicates at once or merge your contacts one at a time. When merging your contacts, all information is included in the final version of the contact. You can edit your merged contacts later.
3. Search bar
- Use the magnifying glass icon at the top of your contact list to search for contacts, email addresses, tags, and more.
4. Add a contact, capture a business card, and dial a number
- Via the blue [+] icon in the upper right-hand corner, get immediate actions.
- Add, edit, or remove tags -> click on a tag icon to view all contacts in it.
Become a power user:
Are you a power user yet? Almost! In the final portion of this Getting Started guide, we'll show you a few of our favorite tips and tricks.
1. Share/delete a contact
- To share or delete a contact, open it, tap vertical [ … ] >> choose which option you want.
2. Select multiple contacts to merge or bulk delete
- To select multiple contacts, tap and hold on one of the contacts you want to select. Then, tap on others.
3. Integrate with Zapier
- Use our Zapier integration to send business cards to a variety of CRMs, email marketing platforms, and more. You can find helpful instructions here.
Thanks for joining Contacts+! By the end of this guide, you should be able to leverage your Contacts+ address book to improve your contact management challenges.